Administrative, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Litigation and Arbitration, Civil, Family and Succession, Finance and Banking, Tax, Real Estate and Urban Planning, Restructuring, Insolvency and Collections, Liability and Insurance
- Law Degree - Porto Faculty of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (1998);
- Postgraduate Degree in Labor Law - Universidade Moderna (2000);
- Masters Degree in Law – Porto Faculty of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (2012).
- Course on "The (new) Administrative Justice" - Faculty of Law, University of Porto (2022).
- Founding Partner of Campilho, Silveira - Sociedade de Advogados SP, RL (since 2006);
- Member of the governing bodies of companies and associations;
- Associate at Aguiar-Branco & Associados - Sociedade de Advogados (2001/2003);
- Legal Advisor for the department of Cultural Programming at Porto 2001, S.A. (European Capital of Culture - 2001);
- Trainee Lawyer at Vellozo Ferreira, Cavaleiro Brandão, Pinheiro Torres & Associados (1998/2000).
English, French and Spanish.